Here is a list of the top 10 chiropractors in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia!
Even simple everday tasks such as walking, or lifting suitcases can have the potential to cause pain or discomfort, afterall injuries to the spine can happen at any time in your life. However many of us decide to live with such a discomfort. But why keep from yourself the freedom of comfortable movement? A chricopractor can help you get rid of back pain, neck pain, headaches, sprains or strains, or another problem that involves your muscles, joints, and nervous system. What’s stopping you? Go visit one right now!
1. Dr. Paul Rubin’s Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Description: They offer services that help one eliminate headaches and pains such as neck and back pain. They can also help rehabilitate work, auto, and sports injuries so you can get back to the active lifestyle you enjoy!
- Address: 1420 Walnut St #1404, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
- Email: Not available at the moment.
- Phone Number: +1 215-972-0307
- Average Rating: 4.9 (144)
- Website: http://www.philadelphia-chiropractic.com/
1. “I’ve recommended him to many people and he’s treated several in my family.”2. “A lot of the equipment in his office doesn’t work well either.”3. “Was able to set up an appointment quickly and come in the following morning.”
2. Advanced Chiropractic of Philadelphia
- Description: Call their Center City Chiropractic Practic If you are suffering from back, neck or sciatica pain and they will schedule an appointment for you right away.
- Address: 1518 Walnut St #1206, Philadelphia, PA 19102, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +1 215-545-5117
- Average Rating:4.9 (40)
- Website: https://phillychiro.com/
1. The staff is super friendly and the office is really nice.”2. “I highly recommend this place to everyone.”3. “It was my first experience, and I had chronic lower back pain.”
3. Wissahickon Chiropractic
- Description: Wissahickon Chiropractic combines old-fashioned unhurried, individualized care with the most up-to-date modern techniques and equipment in a comfortable home-office environment.
- Address: 610 Barnes St, Philadelphia, PA 19128, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1 215-483-3200
- Average Rating: 5.0 (54)
- Website: websitewissachiro.com
1. He is specific in the areas he treats — none of that one-size-fits-all stuff.”2. “One of the nicest people I have met for sure.”3. “Comfortable place, staff very friendly and I got just what I needed.”
4. Greater Philadelphia Chiro Center
- Description: Their practice specializes in treating a variety of neuromusculoskeletal conditions ranging from cervical and lumbar disc herniations, sports related injuries, neck and lower back pain to chronic headaches and numbness in the arms and legs.
- Address: 2612 Rhawn St, Philadelphia, PA 19152, USA
- Email: Not available at the moment.
- Phone Number: +1 215-338-8555
- Average Rating: 4.3 (7)
- Website: https://www.philadelphiachiropractic.net/
1. “Dr. John and his staff are very positive, goal oriented people.”2. “I would recommend this office to anyone needing his services.”3. “Thank you so much for your service.”
5. Rittenhouse Square Chiropractic
- Description: They offer chiropractic services, therapeutic massage, personal training and exercise programs, rehabilitation, and nutritional consultation.
- Address: 1608 Walnut St #601, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +1 215-546-1010
- Average Rating: 4.8 (100)
- Website: https://rittenhousechiro.com/
1. “The staff and office is so welcoming; would highly recommend this facility!!!”
2. “The Dr. explains everything clearly and will give you all options possible.”3. “The level of trust and comfort they provide is unmatched in my experience.”
6. Allegheny Family Chiropractic Center
- Description: Located in the heart of Philadelphia, the leading health professionals at Allegheny Family Chiropractic Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives — combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum
- Address: 2514 E Allegheny Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1 215-425-1110
- Average Rating: 5.0 (20)
- Website: https://www.spine-disc.com/
1. Doctors are super Good, staff are so charming, that you feel comfortable.”
2. “The best chiropractic practice hands down!”
3. “I am blessed to have found them and would highly recommend them.”
7. Philadelphia Chiropractic
- Description: Dr. Don is an international speaker on health and wellness, volunteers his skills at various charitable organizations and in 2012 did a mission trip to the Dominican Republic to help bring chiropractic to the poorer areas there.
- Address: 33 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +1 215-928-9171
- Average Rating: 4.8 (24)
- Website: https://oldcitychiro.com/
1. “I love that the office is small; just the doctor (and his dog).”
2. “He did a few quick adjustments and had my hip and back feeling better quickly!”3. “But it’s not just running, my sleep is better, my wrist and hands are pain free.”
8. Bella Vista Family Chiropractic
- Description: We are proud to serve the South Philadelphia community with results-driven chiropractic. Dr. Frank Brady is passionate about providing natural care that allows you to live your healthiest life
- Address: 826 Christian St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1 215-922-2242
- Average Rating: 5.0 (14)
- Website: https://www.bellavistachiro.com/
1. Personable, calm, cheerful office.”
2. “This was my first experience with a chiropractor.”3. “I feel I am in good hands here and look forward to continued treatment!”
9. Wolfson Wellness Family Chiropractic
- Description: Dr. Mathew Wolfson is a Principled Chiropractor who is dedicated to serving the exceptional Chiropractic experience.
- Address: 254 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +1 215-990-4569
- Average Rating: 4.9 (36)
- Website: https://www.centercitychiropractor.com/about-us.html
1. All the staff in the office are super friendly and pleasant.”
2. “Of course seeing Chippy (adorable puppy) only adds to the experience!”3. “I’ve been a years-long patient because I know that his adjustments work.”
10. Northside Chiropractic
- Description: Located in Northeast Philadelphia, the leading health professionals at Duncan Chiropractic Wellness & Sports are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum.
- Address: 9301 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19114, USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +1 215-331-5954
- Average Rating: 5.0 (13)
- Website: https://www.duncanwellness.com/
1. “Dr. Duncan and her staff are very friendly and accomodating.”
2. “I feel blessed by Dr. Duncan and her practice every time I visit her office.”3. “I’m a longtime endurance athlete and have been to chiropractors for years.”
With the help of this list you can easily pick out the best facilities that is the most convenient for you. So if you’ve got a problem that involves your musculoskeletal system, rush to your nearest chiropractor now!
Related Keywords: Chiropractor, Pennsylvania, Pheonix, Comfortable.